WHO WE ARE
The Missionary Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament (MCBS) was founded on 7th May 1933 by Very Rev. Fr. Mathew Alakalam and Very Rev. Fr. Joseph Paredom at Mallappally in the Archdiocese of Changanacherry, Kerala. On 20th August 1989, a contract was signed between the MCBS Superior General and the Bishop of Ajmer-Jaipur to undertake the pastoral care and evangelization of the two civil districts of Sirohi and Jalor in Rajasthan. MCBS was entrusted with the charge of the Most Holy Name of Jesus parish in Abu Road. Rev. Fr. Cyriac Muppathiyil and Rev. Fr. Thomas Thulumpummackal were the first MCBS missionaries to serve in Rajasthan.